Monday, May 19, 2008

Breakin' the Law!

Our host, UC, tagged me in the last post, so now I'm going to respond here on his own blog. Victory is mine! Just kidding, UC. This is fun.

Anywho... A reminder of what the deal is...

* The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

* Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.

* At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Ten years ago I was... wrapping up a six year run in community college and playing rock and roll with some of the raddest sons-a-bitches on planet Earth in this band.

2. Five Things on Today's To Do List -
* Apply for jobs.
* Finish my screenplay.
* Finish watching the third season of Numb3rs on DVD.
* Read Barack Obama's book Dreams from my Father.
* Start packing.

3. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire -

* Sneak up on people and give them ridiculous amounts of money.
* Finance my screenplay (see above).
* Buy MSNBC, or at least Air American Radio.

4. Three Bad Habits -

* Blogging too little.
* Blogging too much.
* Blogging.
* I hate broccoli.
* Procrastination.
* I yell out, "Hey, it's that guy from Oz!" whenever I see Luis Guzman.

5. Five Places I've lived -

* Los Angeles, Ca.; Barbara, Arkansas; Hollywood, Florida; Gainesville, Fl.; and currently I'm pretending to live in Antarctica as I prepare in real life to move to Baltimore or DC.

6. Five Jobs I've had in life -

* Cashier, bookkeeper, manager at a grocery store.
* Bank Teller
* Teacher's Assistant
* Archivist
* Blogger

I will now tempt the fate of the gods and godesses by not tagging anyone. Not because I'm scared. Just because I have to feed the penguins, okay!?~